The Downtown Traverse City Association (DTCA) is a voluntary merchant association whose mission is to advance, protect and perpetuate the commerical, professional, financial and general business interests of Downtown Traverse City.
The DTCA offers the following programs:
- Promotion - website, social network sites, brochures, print ads, and merchant directory signs offer general and business-specific advertising
- Member Events - encourage networking and offer training to members
- Community Events - enhances the Downtown Experience - includes Friday Night Live, Chili Cook-Off & Art Walk, Traverse City Restaurant Week and more!
- Business Rention and Attraction (in conjunction with the DDA) - work with existing and other businesses to find space and improve the downtown business climate
- Gift Certificates - $318,000 sold in 2011 keeping local dollars local.
Consider being a part of this great organization! Click here for membership information.
For more information on buying local and how it can positively impact your community, click here.
The DTCA is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors. The current board members are:
President Jeff Joubran, Sweet Pea
Vice President Amy Joslin, Traverse Magazine
Treasurer James C. Smith, James C. Smith Fine Jewelry
Secretary Allison Beers, Events North
Kate Daggett, Kidz Art
Brian Kluzak, Northwestern Bank
Dave Leonhard, Orvis Streamside
Amy Parker, Park Place Hotel
Jamie Roster, Old Mission Traders