Job Description: The Regional Development Manager – Grand Traverse (RDM) of Crooked Tree Arts Center (CTAC) is a key contributor to the financial sustainability of the organization and growth of our Traverse City campus. The RDM collaborates with CTAC staff and leadership to establish fundraising and membership goals, and works to achieve them through soliciting corporate sponsorships, private donors, foundation support, and other community resources.
Fundraising activities include identifying and connecting with new prospects, nurturing and growing established relationships, fundraising events, designing and marketing giving opportunities, grant writing, and gratitude outreach.
This is a full-time, in-person position. $50,000 plus benefits.
– 2+ years of relevant professional experience working with/for nonprofit organizations.
– Experience working with a customer relationship management system and in the Google Suite platform.
– Experience identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major donors; both individuals and organizations.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Professional skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
– Experience / knowledge of non-profit fundraising events and campaigns.
– Must have valid drivers license.
Contact Name: Megan Kelto
Business Location: 322 Sixth Street
Contact Number: 231-937-2377
Contact Email: email@example.com